Quote by Chuck Palahniuk.
There are many false stories I tell myself:
– That I have tendency for addictive behavior
– That somehow I’m better and different than other people
– That I can’t build solid relatioship because I’m to attached to my freedom
– That Its much easier for me to start something than to finish
– That I’m not able to love the way I think love should work
– That money is not important for me
… and many many more stories that I might not even be aware of.
Some stories and repetitive actions cause a lot of pain for me.
I get used to this pain, I dwell in it, I start to get attached to the pain.
Often times its hard to drop something or someone because of this attachment.
When I realize that its just a story that I told myself so many times, that it has got amplified and familiarized in my mind I can escape the loop.
Our minds like to go the same pathways, the more you think in one way the easier it is for your brain to follow the same connection again and again. That is how our minds our build and that is how we get programmed.
Write your stories, understand your pain and meditate on it.
Escape the loop, free yourself.
You and only you have the ability to change everything.
Don’t drown in cozy pool of self inflicted pain.
Stop the cycle and become whatever you desire.